its frickin (almost) the end of semester and i'm frickin screwed

05.49 Unknown 0 Comments

WELL

FU*K (yes i am a good kid i dun swear)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well whaddyouknow the final exam is just 2 weeks away from now and tbh i don't feel like learn anything

yes i don't understand shit from my classes (some of it though) (screw you math class)(also chemistry)

it's weird since last year, my first year at high school felt really....no..quite a long to time? and i actually i'm pretty enjoyed it,compared to this year..and i just can't believe i'm gonna be on my last year at high school soon...and yea

i don't know anymore

time flew fast appearently

and it's feel kinda sad

and fuck this overthinking stuff in my head

anyway, i heard if you write a blog you can express your feelings better but it seems doesn't work on me though. (sigh)

there's a lot of thing to do and all i do is procrastinating and writing a frickin post which IS NOT productive since i'm just procrastinating my homework and tasks hhhh

nstptasks really suit these 2 weeks until exam

kay' that's it? me outtie


(I SWEAR I'M GOING TO LAUGH TO THIS SOMEDAY BUT HAHAHA WHO CARESSS)

0 komentar: